Officejet Pro 8020 is a top of the line ink jet printer that comes as an addition to the wide variety of HP printers. There are a lot of people who appreciate this model for it is compatible with a great number of computer applications and has features that could improve productivity and assist the customer in achieving their daily task. This article will take you through the basics of how to find, replace, and troubleshoot problems of the HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head.
Introduction to the HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head
The HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head is a key component of the printer. It is responsible for printing the text and images on the paper. The print head is also responsible for ejecting the ink onto the paper. When the print head fails, the printer could not be used. It is essential to have a knowledge of how to replace the print head if the ink head fails. Below are the steps for replacing the print head.
To find the locations of the print head and how to identify them, please refer to the table below: Instructions on how to replace the print head of the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer.
Step 1: Unplug the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer from its power source and any computer that has printing functions.
Step 2: Locate the part number of the failed print head. The part number is located on the underside of the print head. Unscrew the Phillips head screw to remove the print head.
Step 3: Screw the new print head on to the printer.
Step 4: Reconnect the printer and computer.
Step 5: Re-start the computer to boot Windows operating system. Step 6: Print a test page on the printer to verify that the print head is installed correctly.
The features of the HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head
The HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head has a number of features that make it an excellent choice for businesses. The print head is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 operating systems. The print head also provides high quality printed pages. The print head is not connected to the printer’s power supply, so you do not have to worry about if it will get damaged or broken.
How to install the HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head
The HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head installs easily and is ready to use in minutes. Simply follow these steps to install the print head:
1. Remove the packing materials and verify that all parts are included.
2. Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
3. Lift the scanner lid and remove the cartridge access door.
4. Place the print head on the left side of the printer, below the cartridges.
5. Pull out the lever located in the cartridge access door to release the latch.
6. Lift the print head to remove it from the printer.
7. Gently remove the protective bag.
8. Install the print head on the left side of the printer by sliding it into place.
9. Replace the lever in the cartridge access door.
10. Lower the scanner lid to complete the installation.
How to use the HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head
The HP Officejet Pro 8020 print head is a component of the printer that is responsible for printing the document. The print head is located at the front of the printer and is responsible for ejecting the ink onto the paper. It also receives data from the computer to print.
1. Lift the scanner lid and remove the print cartridges.
2. Carefully place the print cartridges into their respective slots.
3. Carefully lower the scanner lid.
4. Make sure that the paper tray is properly loaded.
5. Turn on the printer. The indicator light will light up green and will begin to flash red and blue when the printer is receiving data. The indicator light will flash blue and remain steady after a few seconds.